Our most valued assets are our employees. We promise a highly rewarding career to those who join us.
We empower employees, build expertise, develop skills, create opportunities, offer challenges, recognize performance, reward talent, cultivate winning attitudes and provide cutting-edge trainings to satisfy the professional needs of our employees. We believe that these are some essential ingredients that go into transforming individuals into skilled professionals.
Full Time Position
Business Development Executive (Punjab)
Minimum Qualifcation: BSc, Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- liaising and networking customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing budgets;
- monitoring competitor activity;
Interested candidates send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a open vacancy and doesn’t have a deadline.